Friday, May 25, 2007

Our last Friday... ever!!!

So today was my last Friday being a teacher (at least for the time being). SO weird!! We also had our last Monday this week; there's no school next Monday for Memorial Day. Craziness.

Anyway, I'm EXTREMELY exhausted, so I'm going to do a first: I'm going to go home- within the next 5 minutes- and take a nap!! This will be the earliest I've ever left on a Friday, thankyouverymuch.

We had an end-of-the-year party for the last hour of school today (my class, not the whole school), and it was crazy. We had ice cream sundaes outside, and rootbeer floats/dancing inside. It was fun, but soooo loud. However, I did learn a new dance move from the kids. They're so strange.

Sorry, I'll have to write more later; I'm about ready to fall asleep as I type this. Ciao! Enjoy your long weekend, for those of you who have one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home