Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Man, I feel like a woman!

(My kids are in art right now, which is sooooo nice!)

So today, I've had quite the interesting experiences revolving around females. Aside from being "that time of the month" (Too much info? Sorry!), I am just kind of taken aback by some girly stuff.

At lunch today, several vets were sharing their former pregnancy experiences. I was the only one in the teachers' lounge who had not had a child, so I was soaking in everything I could. I heard about involuntary lactating (like in supermarkets when other people's children cried and other inopportune times), water-breaking stories, loss of bladder control after delivery, and so forth.

Later, just before art, I had 4 girls (the ones from the "gang" incidents of last week's field trip) being catty again. Drama, drama, drama! I'm not so good at mediating little-people fights, so I eventually gave them a solution: they may not talk to each other for the rest of the day, problem solved, case closed.

Arg- I must go pick up my class in a few minutes. More later! Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home