Monday, May 07, 2007

This should be the *easy* part of the year!

Arg... 16 days left, and I'm starting to lose it. I don't know how the heck I'm gonna get through this. I suppose it'll have to be one day at a time until the end. I was not at school today, as my flight back to Arizona was delayed numerous times. I had a sub (with no sub plans!), but it seems the day went OK (aside from two boys squeezing an ice pack until it burst, spewing blue liquid/ice all over the classroom). Sigh. I've exhausted all my leave, and I'm still sick! Grr...

Fortunately, tomorrow is Tuesday: the day of two specials! It should go by pretty quickly. On our flight home (late) last night, the movie "The Freedom Writers" was shown. Having seen the movie before, I opted to watch it again, hoping it would perhaps inspire me to finish these last few weeks with vigor, enthusiasm, and optimism. Last night I BRIEFLY toyed around with the idea of teaching another year. Then I remembered how it's not a bowl of cherries right now, so I'm out for the time being. I have not, however, completely ruled out teaching for the rest of my life. I may try it again when I'm a bit older (and wiser!).

That's the scoop for now. Time to make copies and go home. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home