Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I may actually *survive* the year?!

Real quick, because my kids have a band concert in half an hour... So I'm SUPER busy right now: planning a last-minute field trip for THIS Friday (it's actually coming together remarkably well!); planning fundraiser for next weekend (hectic, and everyone's panicking but me); keeping up with grading; starting to pack up the classroom; finishing up class projects; maintaining some sort of personal life; trying to wrap up all that I need to do at school while still preparing for my new job next month, and so on and so forth.

In a nutshell: I'm busy right now (extremely so), but it feels good. Idle time is not good for me at this point, so I'll go stay busy until the end of the year!! (Oh, 14 more school days left until freedom!!! Muwahaha!)

Take care, all! Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home