Tuesday, February 13, 2007

PTO secretary extraordinaire...

That's me!! I'm *officially* PTO secretary now!!

Briefly:

-came into school today (in a quite yucky mood) and learned that my classroom had been vandalized. ?!?!? Apprarently, at lunch yesterday (when I had a sub), someone came into the room and doused everyone's books and desks with water. Also, a few desks were flipped over and nasty notes were written on the wall. :(

-today was our "non-Valentine's-Day-party," since we were not to have parties (per the principal). The end of the day was ok, with sugar and hearts galore.

Man, I'm so exhausted, my eyes can't even focus on the computer screen. Luckily, we have an in-service tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about policing any kids! :)

Ok, time to type up tonight's PTO meeting minutes and be on my way. Good night!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your room was vandalized. That is uncalled for but was probably done by someone who is jealous they are not in your class. Does anything need to be replaced? Have you learned yet who did it?

Momita :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home