Friday, February 09, 2007

Reaaaaally quick...

Today was good, overall. Two of the boys I'd ousted from the trip didn't know it until this morning. (One's family doesn't have a phone, and the other's mom didn't tell him!!!) So the sub had 2 angry boys. (The third boy stayed home.)

Field trip: good & interesting. A nice time was had by all! (It actually all went surprisingly well!)

After school: came back to learn that the school had had a REAL lockdown today! According to the bulletin the principal had written, "Our school experienced a 'LOCK DOWN' today at 12:15pm. A suspicous person was seen in the vicinity with what turned out to be a BB Rifle..." etc. Numerous spelling/grammatical errors (aside from the two evident here) irked me, but I'm glad that it wasn't anything too serious. Another newbie talked to me after school and said the lockdown only lasted 10 minutes. Not too terrible.

Anyway, must leave sub notes (I'm going to another conference on Monday... muwahhaha!), and then I'm out! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home