Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The verdict is in...

I just talked to my principal, and the news is in:

I'm staying with my class!!! Ultimately, the principal asked me point blank, "What do you want?" I replied, "You're gonna kill me for the fickleness, but I'd like to stay with my class." She was very happy with the decision, and it turns out they found the perfect candidate for kindergarten. Seems like this is what needed to happen. :)

Right now, I'm elated, and I'm excited to tell my class. Maybe this drama will carry me to winter break, then I'll recup and start anew with them in January. I know it'll be a hard rest of the year, but I'm now officially here for it.

Bring it on, crazy job.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger NavyBride said...

I'm glad you were able to find some peace in this decision. Congrats and best wishes for the second half of the year!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger NavyBride said...

Argh. The above comment is from Navybride. Don't know why it changed to my name and can't (yet) figure out how to change it back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home