Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The end is in sight

So it's looking more and more like I'll be doing this kindergarten gig in January. How strange that a spur-of-the-moment conversation has taken me in this direction! I'm swarming with ideas right now, and am excited about the change of scenery. We'll see...

This morning, as usual, I did NOT want to be here. However, after talking with the principal, I realized that this might be my second-to-last week with my class. I was then feeling bittersweet about leaving my kids halfway through the year. We have a male sub at the school who will most likely take my position (he's a certified teacher looking for a full-time job), which would be nice... Seems he's a former Marine, so the class could benefit from an assertive male, I think. I'll still visit (I'll only be across the building), and I'll recruit some of my girls to help out with the kindergarten... Oh, sigh.

Anyway, it's about time for me to get to my massage therapy class... (Another side job massaging teachers looks promising!!) Peace out, faithful readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home