Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another day done.

So today was neither awesome nor awful. A bit annoying, perhaps, but tolerable. I'm just sick of the kids being so mean to each other. They're also so loud... oy.

Anyway, tomorrow is my first *official* observation by the principal. I'm not particularly nervous, even though my plans have been slightly thwarted. You see, I had originally planned to have the observation done yesterday (Monday), but then rethought it when I realized it was the day after Thanksgiving break. Turns out my kids were calm and relaxed in the morning, and it would've been a pretty mellow observation. Ha. Well, tomorrow, the 5th grade teacher is out, so she's requested that I keep my whole class for math. Go figure. So instead of 12 fourth graders, I'll have about 28 crazy kids. Should be interesting...

Not too much else to complain about at this time; I need to jet to the dollar store and massage class, though, so I'm out. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home