Friday, November 17, 2006

Yay!! The week's over!!

Today was just an annoying day overall. The morning was OK, and then ... chaos. The Thanksgiving family luncheon was scheduled for half an hour before our regular lunchtimes this week, don't ask me why. However, about 20 minutes before our class was supposed to go, an office worker came in to let me know that we got pushed back to our normal lunch time, half an hour after what I'd told the kids ALL week. Blah!

The lunch wasn't all that bad; about half the kids (and 2 parents) ate in the class with us, so it was pretty chill. Two of the boys danced around the room (I had music on) with their pieces of turkey. Sadly, it was pretty amusing.

During their library time, I had to stay with them, since the librarian apparently can't handle 26 kids all at once. (Like I can?!) Anyway, I had not 1, not 2, but six volunteers who helped me grade papers! I got ALL my grading done from the past few weeks!! :) I just have to put it in the gradebook, and it's done! Awesomeness.

The rest of the day was blah, and I don't particularly feel like recapping it right now. More than anything, I'd like to have a beer after today, but that and the job-required antidepressants don't mesh well. We have 2 days next week (we'll get so much done then, right??), and then we have 5 days off for break!!! Yay!!

Anyway, that's all. I need to get out of here, and it's gotta be fast. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home