Friday, November 03, 2006

Wooo hooO!! Freedom!!

Yay for Fridays!! So I mostly like my class, but they're just so... loud! It gets super annoying, and I'm super tired of it. Yucky. Lately, I've been feeling like I'm becoming this nasty, vile person, and I don't want to be. Unforunately, my classroom management style is still being developed, even this late in the game. I wonder if I'll ever have a grasp on it.

Anyway, yesterday was the day from heck. It was awful, and I mean awful. Not one, but THREE boys threw desks in the classroom yesterday, and the principal's punishment was minimal. There is just so much anger these kids carry around, and we're working on dealing with them better, but it's just so dang difficult!

Today ended on a good note, though. We had our "fall party" during the last 30 minutes of the day, after cleaning the classroom up. Actually, considering everything, the room looks pretty decent right now. During our earned free time earlier, three students actually helped me grade tests!! Beautiful!! :)

Anyway, I'm gonna come back here tomorrow to get a LOT of stuff done... Fun, fun. For now, I'll wrap up in the classroom, and try to ENJOY Friday! (Oh, and it's WARM here!! It's probably almost 80 out and sunny!! In November!! I love Arizona.)

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

you know, Beth, you are doing really well. We've all been there and I've been teching for 35 years and have been a principal of two schools.

Keep it up. The world needs people like you. keep up the good work and don't dispair. I'm proud of you.

Stephen
South London

 

Post a Comment

<< Home