Monday, November 13, 2006

I've got a case of "The Mondays"...

So despite getting to school a full 15 minutes early (!!), the day wasn't all that good. The morning started out well, but I just have to figure out how to keep it going smoothly!

Again, I'm exhausted and upset that I have several hours' worth of work left to do at home. Sigh.

The day started out interestingly: I learned that one of my students was chopping wood with his father this weekend, and didn't hit the stump hard enough. The axe bounced back into the student's face, breaking his nose and requiring 13 stitches on his face. Ouch. He'll be out this week, I hear, so we'll have to do something for him. :(

Also, I set up my first formal evaluation by the principal! Two weeks from today, I'll be done with the dreaded first-year-teacher's-first observation!! Eek!

Finally, some photos for you:

1.) I wish it were

2.) My classroom, end-of-the-day:

3.) Me and our district's *beautiful* (read: ghetto) Ford Focus:


Ta da!! OK, now I'm going home to do even more school stuff! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home