Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF... again

Friday!! Yay!! On my way out the door, so here's a brief rundown:

-No real drama today, just lots of chatty kids

-Had our 2nd student-of-the-month assembly, where we celebrated not only the s-o-m, but also our students on the Principal's List, honor roll, and with perfect attendance. Yay! I had a TON of kids on mine, and promised the school that I'm not grading too easily, but that I really do have a class with a lot of hard workers.

-One student has head lice. Yummy. The rest of the class had to get checked in the afternoon, which took a big chunk out of my afternoon activities. Oh, well.

-Spelling bee workshop (yesterday) was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I'm looking forward to our bee!

That's all for now; I actually have places to go and people to see! (I'll be back in here this weekend, though, because a teacher's work is never done!) Peace.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home