Monday, November 06, 2006

What?? A good Monday??

Wow, so today wasn't bad at all! Since I didn't come in at all this weekend (oops), I came in an hour early this morning. It was actually nice, and I may do it again soon! I got a lot accomplished, though not everything. Such is teaching.

New 4th grade student showed up today, bringing my class total back up to 27. She's a delight, though; she's a fast learner, and is sweet so far. A ton of the girls took an immediate liking to her; I give it about a week before massive girl drama starts up again. :P

The morning was actually really good... We got a lot done, and the kids were mostly respectful and quiet. They were relatively mellow, and I didn't get frustrated. The afternoon (as usual) was a bit rougher, but it wasn't as bad as usual. I know this all won't last, but it was a nice way to start the week. It also helps that I only have to teach 2 more days this week! (We have an in-service all day Wednesday- no kids- and I'm going to a spelling bee workshop on Thursday.... muwahaha!)

In other news, there was an announcement today that there will be no more salad bar through December. Since I'm lazy enough to buy school lunches about every other day, this was earth-shattering news!! No good!! I don't want to eat the yucky stuff they have sometimes, so I may have to start packing lunch more often. Oh, life is rough. Anyway, I'm off to nap and prepare for tomorrow (and maybe even get a run in!!)... Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home