Monday, October 23, 2006

Garfield is a cat after my own heart...

... He hates Mondays, too!

Today was OK in the morning, and got progressively worse throughout the day. I think the class is finally starting to get good at working together, but they still can't learn when to just stop. It's annoying more than anything.

I had conferences #23 and 24 after school today with the very same mother who had written me a hate note several weeks earlier. Oh, how I love my job sometimes. The conferences didn't go too poorly, and I'm glad they're over. I had nearly a 100% turnout of parents!! Just one girl and her mother haven't shown, but that may change.

Wow, I'm exhausted. Almost time to go home... and silly me: I signed up for recess duty (before school) AND after-school detention this week, which kills my planning time before and after school. Super!

Ok, that's all for now. Time to go home, plan, eat, and sleep. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home