Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All I really want...

... is to go home and sleep!! I just finished putting in the grades that are due tonight, I served at the PTO meeting for an hour and a half, I got through today (somehow), and now nothing sounds more appealing than just sleeping!!! However, I have to prepare for tomorrow (in the classroom), and then type up the PTO meeting minutes, and then lesson plan and then prepare a bit for the upcoming parent-teacher conferences. It never ends.

Also, a fun bit of trivia for you: I got a message today from my roommate's probation officer (?!?!?!!). I foolishly agreed to let a new staff member rent out a room in my apartment for 2 months while he found a more permanent place to stay. He's apparently on probation for 2 DUIs (aggressive ones, or something- not just the standard ones)... AND he drives his car AND the district car. What the ...?

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel: he found a new place to live, and will be out in less than 2 weeks. Also, tomorrow the kids get out an hour early, and then Thursday and Friday, they leave at 11:35am! (We have parent-teacher conferences those afternoons.) Should (SHOULD!!!) be a fast week from here on out, but we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, time to be productive (quickly), then go home!! Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home